- Consulting for Associations
- Seminars, Workshops, Lectures
- Conferences, Conventions
- Trade Shows, hosting or participating
- Special Events, Companion Programs
- On-site Hostess/Representative
Nancy provides you with 30 years of experience. Tap her brain for exceptional contracting and budgeting skills, procurement advice and sourcing, venue selection and advice.
Nancy has a comprehensive knowledge of the meetings industry and is a leader in her profession. She is known for her strong creative thinking which can help you develop turn-key events and refresh traditional approaches.
Nancy is mature and professional and has experience working with Executive and Board level teams, as well as volunteers and permanent staff.
Contact her today to discuss your project.
Nancy's excellent customer service skills, proven track record and can-do attitude have made her one of the most sought after Canadian planners. Contact her for consulting and execution of all sizes and types of continuing education sessions, large conferences, trade shows, special events, seminars and conventions; sponsorship and trade show development, marketing and sales.
30 years of experience means time and money savings to you.
- Special events and Companion Programs
- Site selection, RFP creation, off-site venues
- Food and beverage on budget
- Scientific program flow design, speaker selection and logistics
- Rx&D Code of Ethics specialist
- Sponsorship management and design
- Program content and design
- Awards program and event logistics
- Staff training and volunteer management
Hiring a consultant will save you time and money. Nancy Coll will provide proven tactics and timelines, budgets and procedures while ensuring a fresh look and feel. She will ensure the right resources are available to the right people at the right time.
Nancy Coll, CMP
40 Stonemeadow Drive,
Ottawa ON K2M 2J9